We know how tiresome it can be fill out multiple paper forms, so our office uses iPads to capture and secure your important medical data.
For your first visit to our office, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment. You will given an iPad and asked to complete our Patient Registration documents digitally.
Be prepared to answer questions about your medical history, past surgeries and family medical history. The latter will include questions about whether there is any family history of diabetes, hemophilia, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, stroke, heart, lung or kidney disease, malignant hyperthermia, and/or reaction to anesthetics. We ask these questions because your family history may hold important clues about your risk for disease.
We want to make your experience with us as simple and efficient as possible. To that end, please prepare for your initial appointment by bringing the following:
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Driver’s license
- Referral(s) and pre-authorization(s), if required by your health insurance
- Contact information of your primary care physician (if applicable) including name, address and phone number
- If needed, a friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking (dosage and frequency)
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A copy of any diagnostic imaging studies (i.e. X-ray, CT, MRI); please bring the actual CD or films
- Copies of records from related treatment
We look forward to meeting you.